Wednesday, May 5, 2010

Updates? Nahh... :D

If you guys are wondering where have I been for the past one month, well, I'm still here, and still driving Black Mamba everyday as if its a stolen car. It's just that I am not really focusing on the car at the present moment as I am stucked with my new interest, RUNNING. Yes you heard that right. I have been running consistently for the past few months and will be joining my first ever 15km marathon next week! I truly do not know and understand what has happened to me as I never was a sportsman or a fitness freak, but here I am running every other day in a week and very focused to achieve my goal to enter at least half marathon (21km) in a month or so. Hahaha. Nevertheless, Black Mamba is still well taken care off and the modification progress although slow, will still be carried out soon.

Here are two videos I shot last couple of weeks on the winding road of Karak. I love the route and Black Mamba slices the corners even better now with the sticky Kumho Ecsta XS tires. See you guys soon!



4 comments:

Loki said...

Wah, the running man ;). Lovely vids but I hope you towel off before getting in the black Mamba! Haha!

Always good to pick up a hobby that not only keeps you fit but also provides you with certain achievable goals, like finishing a marathon.

me or you said...

Loki,

Well said. Never thought I could actually push myself beyond my own limit. We'll see how it goes in the next couple of months. I already shaved off 10kgs. Another 10kgs to go. That means Black Mamba does not need to go on the expensive carbon fibre diet. HAHA!

kecy82afr said...

welcome to the world of running. y dont you consider a multisport then? it is more addictive.

-afiq

me or you said...

Hey bro thanks for visiting. I will be getting a bicycle soon if not end of this year, early next year. Gonna take up proper swim class as well. Its pretty addictive I could say. Do add me up on dailymile - Meor A. Cheers!