Wednesday, July 15, 2009

OEM Door Visors

I have been drooling for cars with door visors (or some people call wind deflectors) since I was in high school. Don't ask me why. It's just that to me the car would look 'gonjeng' without it (S2000 is exceptional, coz you can't put a door visor on convertibles). So when I got my EF some 7 years ago, the first thing I hunted was the visors and I got it dirt cheap for about RM40. Recently I saw someone was selling the EF visors for RM300, and it is cracked. Crazy. Well, considering Password:JDM is selling those for USD230, I think the RM300 is fair enough.

Since Black Mamba is not equipped with the visors, I slowly looked for this and managed to grab it at a very good price. Condition-wise, it's perfect and the clips are complete. Apart from making the car exterior looks 'complete', the visors serve its purpose for a smoker like me. Now I can smoke happily during the rain without having to worry the water dripping on my door panels. Heheh.

Installation took less than 15 mins. All you need to have is a super strong double-sided tape (Thanks to Mivek for the advise on getting RM5 Japanese tape at Daiso The Curve), and a cool place for you to work.



Before


After




Cost: RM250 (Used. Brand new will be between RM500-550 @ Exceptional Glenmarie)

No comments: