Thursday, August 16, 2012

Q3 2012 - Grigio Telesto DC5R

If you may see my last post was back in March 2012. The reason being for this blog not being updated was because Black Mamba was broken into around that time. Few items were stolen early Saturday morning and the car was left with broken passenger window and electrical wiring cut off. Had to tow the car to John  as it couldn't be started.

I was devastated with the event. The car was left untouched for some time. Progress was no where to be seen as I wasn't sure whether to pursue or ditch the projects. However after having countless conversation with my close buddies, I believe continuing and finishing the project would be the best decision. After all, one can't simply leave halfway of what he has started. :) 

To cut things short, the car has yet to recover from the theft 100%. But at the moment I have managed to put on the staggered powdercoated CE28s and changing the paint scheme. Yes, the moment I have been waiting for, is to paint the car. And the color I chose is not the typical Honda color. It Is called Grigio Telesto and it is a standard color for Lamborghini Gallardo LP560-4. Why this color? Simply because it is exceptionally stunning and I want the car not to be the average DC5 you see on the road. And by the way the color is actually metallic although it looked solid under different light.

I am not sure if I will write more here after what has happened. Only time will tell. If you could see I have removed my Facebook tab on this blog. And to further protect my privacy I have removed unknown people who added me on Facebook. Till then, have a blessed Eid ul-Fitr for the Muslims and enjoy the latest pics below.





3 comments:

Firdaus Asri said...

The colour is just awesome :)

Amri said...

k24 banyak problem tak bang? bang for buck! kalau bleh nak post pasal reliability k24.

Unknown said...

bro, what is the colour code for the grigio telesto. I just went to the local paint shop, they cant figure it out.