Friday, March 6, 2009

Hello!

I never liked to blog. I dont hate writing, or typing. Its just that I think blogs are for people who are so free to speak their mind in the cyber world. And I do not have the previlege of doing that as I have been speaking my mind in my daily, weekly, monthly, bi-monthly, and yearly in company/client/principal meetings. Every sensible things has been said, especially to my loved ones, colleagues, friends, and family so I will not be emotionally typical in this blog by posting "AYAHANNNNDDA CHE DET IDOLAKU SEPANJANG ZAMAN" or "MY LIFE IS LIKE A HIBISCUS FLOWER". Retards.

The time has come, for me to actually be more organized by documenting my hobby. It has been 6 years since I've got my first car and the only place I archive all the photos is on Hezz's blog. And oh, on Terato's Garage (with some crazy figures ahahahaha). Since Abang Hezz pun dah bersuareeeeeeeee, its high time for me to create a portal where I can share with other car enthusiasts, in a very modest way, what will be done / have done, to my new toy - The 2005 Honda Integra Type-R DC5.

The first post on the car details will be available soon. Keep on reading.

1 comment:

RealitySlams said...

Dude! I love the Profile Image you put on of Oyen. Cool gila!