Tuesday, March 10, 2009

Mutiara Motors Greddy/Trust/M7 Package

I would recommend anyone who plans on buying any Japan performance/import car to visit Mutiara Motors in JB. They offer wide range of cars at attractive prices and being the sole distributor for Greddy , Trust and M7 performance products in Asia, they provide value-added service with their ‘Tune-Up’ package equipped to every car purchased by the customer. So the conclusion of getting a semi-loaded 2005 New Facelift DC5 at RM150K+ and being gifted with the Greddy/Trust goodies: DOUBLE WHAMMY.

This is what I got for my car:

The Greddy e-manage Ultimate + v-manage kit complete with harness as seen from a shaky hands POV:

Ah, this is the Trust Airinx air filter kit for a better breathing K20A. The stock airbox is still with me though.

Visit Mutiara Motors on the net: www.mutiaramotors.com

A very good site to surf for used Japanese car in Japan, before being shipped out from Japan to rest of the world: www.tradecarview.com

Most probably you can order your preferred car from the website with Mutiara Motors. I think so.

1 comment:

crower said...

ehem...I heard that E-Manage is not good