Tuesday, March 10, 2009

Holding Monster

Nothing is much more fun than swapping your full-bucket seat on every other weekend. The red Bride Zeta II came with the DC5 (together with the Bride seat rail) and the black Exas III was previously on my EF. I prefer to have the Exas III on my DC5 for now…until I can find someone selling ONLY driver side SR4 Recaro complete with railing. One useful advice for using full-bucket on your daily beater: forget about getting a blowjob while youre on that seat. LOL.

The Zeta will always have wider shoulder support than the others:


Exas III on my EF:

And now on the DC5 wot wottt!

Bride Exas III @ more-japan: http://www.more-japan.com/Bride-EXAS-III-p-1-c-404.html

1 comment:

crower said...

People always say : "what's in a name ?"
Well in the case of "Holding Monster", it needs no explanation waaaaaaaaahahahahahhah aarrff aarrfff