Monday, November 30, 2009

RM90,000 for a K-RX........Would you?

I was shocked and almost jumped out of my seat when I saw this link posted by Hezz. The car is a 21 years old CR-X with a K20A transplant was advertised in Mudah.com for RM90,000.00! By far it is the most expensive CR-X ever advertised on the net in recent years.

No doubt it's the first ever K-swap on an EF chassis known in Malaysia with all the goodies and stuffs.......but just look at how 'perfect' was the workmanship of the conversion. I'm not convinced AT ALL with the mountings...and the block skimmed for 'high comp'? WTF? Then look at the interior, the rivets, panels and all.. oh god, my EF interior looks gazillion times better than that.

There must be a very good reason for the owner to sell at that price...... Probably coz its a 'RARE' thang in Malaysia. Hahaha. I just hope that the boys from the States are not reading this post.....




With RM90,000 cash in hand, I would buy this instead for my weekend fun -

http://www.zerotohundred.com/newforums/cars-for-sale/290566-eg-6-k20-for-sale.html

..and another car say a Kelisa for my daily drive. And oh, I might have some more cash left so I'd buy few more stuffs for the EG, and the Kelisa. :-D

3 comments: